When we think of non-alcoholic drinks lime and soda or coca cola seem to be the only things on the menu – we’ve concocted a refreshing alternative
Author: Nicola Millbank
- Approximately 10 mint leaves
- 60ml of fresh lime juice
- 120ml ginger beer
- A glug of lime cordial to taste
- Lots of ice
- Fresh lime slice, dipped in castor sugar and a few fresh mint sprigs
- Pop the mint leaves into your tumbler and using a rolling pin, bash the leaves until they're bruised and broken down.
- Add ice, a glug of lime cordial, the lime juice and top up with ginger beer.
- Give it a good stir and serve with extra mint and a sugar coated lime slice.
See more of Nicola’s foodie wonders at www.millycookbook.co.uk