Mocktails are making their debut like never before. Wandsworth fabulous food blogger Nicola Millbank stirs things up with a T-total Apple Martini
We’re celebrating the magic of mocktails! Mocktails are making their debut like never before – To honour our fruity friends (which don’t leave us with a horrid hangover) Nicola Millbank has shaken up some fresh and healthy mocktail recipes which you can make at home and impress and refresh your party guests…
- 60 ml fresh Apple Juice
- 20 ml lime Juice
- A squeeze of Agave nectar to taste
- A slice of lime
- Granulated sugar and cinnamon for the rim
- Dip the glass upside-down into some water and press down into the sugar and cinnamon mix to coat the rim of the glass.
- Into a cocktail shaker, mix the apple juice, lime and agave nectar over ice until cold.
- Serve straight up with a slice of lime.
For more of Nicola’s recipes visit www.millycookbook.com