Suburban Bar & Lounge in Wimbledon have given us a Prosecco and gin cocktail recipe perfect to make at home this summer
Suburban Bar & Lounge , winners of the commended award for Best Cocktail Venue 2015 in the Time & Leisure Food & Drink Awards (Vote now for the 2016 awardswww.timeandleisure.co.uk/foodawards ) have made us a Prosecco and gin based cocktail perfect to make this summer sparkle.
Prosecco is massively popular drink at the moment and as well as being fantastic to drink on it’s own it is a great accompaniment and can add a delicious sparkle to a cocktail. A wonderful ccoktail to make at home using Prosecco is the French 75. Simple to make, very trendy, a real crowd-pleaser and one for gin lovers too.
- Juice of half a fresh lemon
- 50ml of your favourite Gin
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Top with Prosecco
- Lemon peel
- Add the ingredients to your shaker with ice apart from the Prosecco.
- Shake very well and strain into a coupe or champagne flute and top with Prosecco.
- Add a slice of lemon peel/zest to garnish.
Suburban Bar & Lounge, 27 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, SW19 3SG