For a treat breakfast, a delicious lunch or a supper time snack, why not impress guests with this puff pastry masterpiece
Butternut Squash, Chorizo & Tomato Tart
Author: Sisley White
- 1 butternut squash
- olive oil
- herbs de provence
- salt & pepper
- 350g ready rolled puff pastry
- 300g cherry tomatoes sliced
- 75g thinly sliced chorizo
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Peel, seed and chop the butternut squash into bite size cube.
- Put the butternut squash in a baking tray and drizzle with oil, sprinkle with the salt, pepper and herbs and add a little fresh chilli.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Set aside to cool.
- Unroll the puff pastry and leaving a 2cm boarder around the outside, add the chorizo first and cover with the butternut squash and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with a little more oil and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy straight away.
Recipe created by Sisley White www.sewwhite.com