With dinner party season just around the corner, why not experiment with some fancy filo pastries with Asian Beef Salad
- 80g Filo pastry
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Asian Beef Salad
- 200g Fillet of Beef (cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce (can use Soy sauce instead)
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 15g coriander
- 15g mint
- ¼ red pepper, finely diced
- 1 medium sized vine tomato, seeded and diced
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- 1tsp lime zest
- 1 sliced red chilli to garnish
- Pre heat oven to 180?C
- Brush each sheet of filo pastry with melted butter place another sheet on top and brush with butter and repeat again.
- Cut into about 5x5cm squares and place butter side down in a mini muffin tins.
- Bake in oven for 6to 8 minutes until a adeep golden colour, leave to cool once out of the oven and cool for couple of minutes and put on cooling rack.Can be made two weeks in advance keep in an air tight container.