Catering to busy Londoners juggling a hectic work life, Fitness food experts Fresh Fitness Food deliver a bespoke meal plan to anyone within the M25. Chill boxes arrive on a daily basis between midnight and 6am and contain breakfast, lunch, dinner, a snack and a healthy drink for the day, all of which is made from the freshest ingredients, and packed with superfoods and protein. Here’s their secret recipe for CEO Caspar Rose’s favourite dish, mojo chicken.
• 4 chicken breasts
For the marinade
• 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/2 cup coriander leaves
• 1 tsp lime zest
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• 3/4 tsp oregano
• 1 tsp cumin powder
• 1 1/2 tbsp fresh mint leaves
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Place marinade ingredients in a food processor. Whizz until the coriander is finely chopped.
2. Pour marinade over chicken in a large bowl. Cover with cling wrap and marinade for 12 – 36 hours.
3. Chargrill the chicken breasts to add colour then place in the oven to cook through (approx 10 minutes)
4. Once the chicken breasts reach 75c or are cooked the whole way through take out and leave to rest for a few minutes. Slice and then enjoy!
For more info visit https://freshfitnessfood.com/